Talks and presentations at conferences and seminars
- 'Topic-specific Learning Management Systems through self-contained Applets', International Conference on E-learning in the Workplace, Columbia University, New York, June 9 to 11, 2010.
I am thankful to the University Grants Commission (UGC) for awarding me an International Travel Grant to present my work at the conference.
- 'Applet based Learning Management Systems to teach Electronics', International Conference on E-resources in Higher Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli, India, February 19 and 20 2010.
- 'Technological Innovations in Popularizing Science through the World Wide Web', 16th West-Bengal Science Congress, University of Burdwan, Burdwan, India, February 28 to March 1 2009.
- 'A Method for studying Electron Density-Based Dynamics of Many-Electron Systems in Scaled Cylindrical Coordinates', In-house symposium of S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, India, 21st March 2006.
- 'Theoretical investigation of rattling vibrational modes in type-II clathrate materials', Session V9, Annual American Physical Society meeting, Seattle, USA, March 12 to 16 2001.
- 'Quantum fluid density functional theory of time-dependent processes', XIIth International Conference on Computers in Chemical Research and Education, Pune, India, January 5-9, 1998.